Friday, March 12, 2010

Shredder Friday! Spring Break Edition!!

Oh yeah! Its that time of year when you take your midterms, blow off any homework your professors were stupid enough to assign you and PARTYLIKEYOUAINTGOTSCHOOLTOMORROW!

I'll be spending my break going to the Megadeth RIP tour, maybe meeting the band, working on my audition tape for Dragonforce, and generally chillin real hard. So check out some killer shredders below:

First its Paul Gilbert again playing Racer X's Scarified with his band. Playing in a space suit is one of the cooler ways to show people what a rad dude you are.



This is an old favorite of mine. I'm really not sure if this is a girl or a boy (I'm leaning toward boy), but this person has a ton of video covers. This one is Alcatrazz - Jet to Jet. My favorite part is how many views he has. Apparently these videos are ranked ridiculously high on Japanese youtube.



I love old videos of shredders chillin in their home studios wearing some weird outfit while playing something awesome on guitar. In this one, TJ Helmerich does some pretty mellow double handed tapping. The backing track is pretty hilarious too.



And to finish up this Friday, the great Billy Sheehan:



Well, everyone have a great spring break whenever it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment